The other day, I thought we’d found our dream house. It was in the perfect neighborhood. Safe, clean, quiet. Close to my parents. Close to where I’d grown up. Not too far from his family.… More
Why? Well . . . this blog tells my story. And I feel kind of bad for having left it so long!
So I’m back! Back to write more of this lovely bountiful God-given tale of my life, in the space where it all started. *Nostalgic sniff* Just think – I started blogging here before I’d even met my husband . . . and now we have a chunky baby to call our own! God is good. My two guys are my life’s joy!
There’s tons to update on here but I’ll do that a little bit at a time. If you’re still following by accident or with far more loyalty than I could hope to possess for any blog, God bless you. 🙂
See you soon!
120 days left until our wedding! Here’s an update on what we‘ve gotten done since I last posted here . . . can’t promise that it will be anywhere near in order, but here goes!
- We have our wedding bands! We were able to get a really good price (less than what we budgeted for) and they came in not too long ago. They fit perfectly and are beautiful, simple white gold – exactly what I wanted 🙂 I have The Dash’s and he has mine until the wedding day.
- The Dash ordered his wedding suit last week – a three-piece gray (on sale!) . . . sigh . . . he is going to look so good!
- We have all our music assembled for our reception on Spotify. We wound up making a single folder containing multiple playlists for various “phases” of the reception, just so that everything…
View original post 671 more words
A beautiful, functional and reverent Catholic planner designed to inspire and uplift your planning style! Includes:
- all Ordinary Form and Extraordinary Form Calendar feast days
- U.S. Holidays
- daily menu planning
- two-page month-at-a-glance for each month of the year
- two-page week-at-a-glance for each week of the year
- customizable monthly goals pages
- personal information and contacts pages
- inspiring quotes from the Saints
- lovely sacred line art
- Black-and-white interior, full-color cover, sturdily spiral-bound.
A perfect help for you, or a thoughtful gift for any Catholic lady in your life!